The first ELLIS NLP workshop will have the purpose to share insights, discuss emerging topics and a strategic roadmap for the field under the title "Open Challenges and Future Directions of NLP".
We are excited to have five keynote speakers for the workshop:
- Hinrich Schütze – Chair of Computational Linguistics and Director of the Center for Information and Language Processing, LMU München
- Yoshua Bengio – Department of Computer Science and Operations Research, Université de Montréal
- Yejin Choi – Paul G. Allen School of Computer Science & Engineering, University of Washington and Allen AI
- Sameer Singh – Dept. of Computer Science, Bren School of Information and Computer Sciences, University of California, Irvine
- Yulia Tsvetkov – Language Technologies Institute, School of Computer Science, Carnegie Mellon University (Pittsburgh)
The workshop will take place on 24th-25th February 2021 via a virtual meeting platform. All the keynotes will be broadcasted via YouTube.